Welcome to Mars Colonization Wiki!
This wiki is a place for information about colonizing Mars. Things are still in the early stages around here, so there is lots of work to be done! Please be bold and start a new page or contribute to an existing one if you feel comfortable!
- If you think you can improve an article, edit it!
- If you have an idea for a page, create it!
- Don't feel like you need to cite a source for each sentence or paragraph like you would on Wikipedia. If you have general knowledge about a topic, please write what you know. Eventually we will support common-sense knowledge with sources.
- Please do use Wikipedia's sources if they are helpful.
- Please do use Wikipedia for inspiration and paraphrase the main ideas if you like.
- Please do not copy and paste text from Wikipedia.
- If you need help, you can search the Miraheze Help, or MediaWiki Help, or just post your question in on the talk page (and remember to sign with four "~"!). Our community would be happy to help you contribute.
For now, links to each page are included here. If you have an idea for a subheading, please post on the talk page!
- Aluminum Production
- Ethylene Production
- Steel Production
- In Situ Resource Utilization of Water
- In Situ Resource Utilization of Rocket Propellant
Proposed Mars Architectures
If you need inspiration...
If you need inspiration, you could imagine this wiki becoming a one-stop Mars Survival Guide a la Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Or you could imagine this wiki becoming a Mars colony design catalog. Or you could imagine this wiki becoming an expanded version of The Case for Mars, by Robert Zubrin. There are many possibilities!